- Under EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"), entering into force on 25th May, 2018 NAU performs as Receiving party and a Processor and the Client performs as subject of Personal Data – the Client.
- Under GDPR, “Personal Data” includes: personal details; passport data; registered address; residence address; telephone number; e-mail; place of employment.
- The Receiving party shall receive the Personal Data from the Clients and process it lawfully and transparently by the following ways: Receipt, Arrangement, Accumulation, Storage, Specification (updating, modification), Use, Spreading, Destruction.
- The Receiving party will use this Personal Data only for the purposes of the NAU project activities in accordance with this document and will not transfer it to the third parties. The Receiving party will store Personal Data for the term of this document and 5 years after.
- The Client has a right to:
receive information about purpose of use of Personal data;
receive information about processing personnel;
receive information about third parties who could have access to Personal Data;
require the Receiving party to change or delete Personal Data;
claim to an appropriate government agency;
to receive a copy of Personal Data.
- In case of any matters, connected with processing of Personal Data, the Client can contact its personal manager on the following contacts: email@example.com.